Friday, March 25, 2011

Happee Yippee Yehey Adventure!!!

At long last!!! It's time to  share my ever fun adventures with my friends and colleagues that I haven’t been posted yet.
Whooooo love to share this with you guys…. Aliw naman ako coz’ I got good feedback from my Mama (mom). She’s reading pala my blogs… when we were chatting she told me “ nak ang ganda ng blog mo. … Inspiring kaya palagi kong binabasa and at least naaupdate ako about what's happening with you there Anak."  Thanks Mama You’re my No. 1 Fan!!! Naiinspired ako lalo to post more inspirational and sensible blogs.
Holiday Inn - DIC (February 16, 2011 )

Ate Maria & Elina






Global Village - Courtesy of Kuya Marvin's Tickets (February 25, 2011)

I can't believe ito lang pala magpapaiyak kay Kuya Marvs... lol=))
 












 Here is the videoclip "ang nakakamatay na ride sa Global Village" kahit ako don't even dare to try...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment